WHO ARE WE?
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When simply browsing on the website, we do not collect any personal data.
We however collect personal data on the following :
- Guest information, such as your first and last name, email address, date and place of birth, address, phone number, document number, billing and payment information (for further details please also refer to the section below headed “Payment Information”).
- Other Information: Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail or otherwise visiting and interacting with this Site. We can also combine personal data that you provide to us with other information we collect about you when you make a reservation through third-party.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Our Site could be using cookies (small text files placed on your device) and similar technologies to distinguish you from other users. This could be done to provide you with a good user experience when you browse our sites and allows us to improve its features.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To complete and fulfil your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available, and provide you with related customer service, including sending confirmations or pre-arrival messages.
- To contact you in connection with news about the foundation and the retreats, provided that you gave us your consent to being contacted in this way at the time you provided us with the personal data.
- The foundation may provide you, with news and information about the foundation or the retreats.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Service Providers: Stichting Yogini rosa sometimes hires selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access your personal data in the course of performing their duties to us and solely in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through our Site will be processed by a third party payment providers and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service providers using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure.
We will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data that you submit to us against unauthorised/unlawful access or loss, destruction or damage, although we cannot 100% guarantee the security of personal data that you provide to us online.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, applicable legal requirements or operational retention needs, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Upon expiry of the applicable retention period we will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or modifications.